Aims and Scope
International Refereed Journal of Humanities and Academic Sciences (UHBAB) is a peer-reviewed, international multidisciplinary journal for the scientific advancement of social sciences such as education, economics, business, literature, law, sports sciences, marketing, public administration, history, local governments, human resources, language, philosophy, management, religious sciences, statistics and numerical methods, especially social and human sciences. UHBAB publishes original and influential research, reviews, opinions and suggestions related to education and educational administration, preschool and education, literature and philosophy, language, faith and religion, economics and business, public relations and marketing, finance and banking, history and art, economics and statistics, quantitative methods, sports science education and management, tourism and hotel management. UHBAB aims to be a publishing platform that provides high quality and academic standards of flawless integrity and efficiency through its international editorial board and carefully selected scientific and referee boards.
The special interest areas of the journal include (but are not limited to) the following topics and fields:
- Education and Preschool Education
- Sport Science Education and Management
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Economics and Quantitative Methods
- Business, Finance and Banking
- Literature, Philosophy and Language
- History and Art History
- Statistics and Analytical Methods
- Marketing and Public Relations
- International Relations and Political Management
- Trade Unionism and Behavioral Sciences
- Music and Fine Arts Education
- Law and Crime Forensic Sciences
- Psychology and Sociology
- Anthropology and Folk Sciences
- Health and Local Governments
- Media and Communication Sciences
UHBAB is an Open Access journal and no fee is required.
UHBAB is published quarterly; March, June, September, and December.